Music Teacher Cat - A - Palooza
This entry was posted on February 13, 2017.
Practice Tip Cards are Hit with Music Teachers
Definition of Palooza is: "an all-out crazy party; partying at one place with a ton of people like there's no tomorrow."
That's what Violettes by Becky has been so quietly doing. One year ago, I started painting music themed art. People loved it. Even more, they loved when I put titles to the art. It turned into over 50 Greeting Cards , posters and even a coloring book in one year. The cards mostly illustrate music practice tips. But the sets of eight cards expanded as I received requests.
So, currently in addition to getting 8 of the same cards in a set (as in number 1 below), the following sets are available:
1. Whimsical with humorous or serious "PRACTICE TIPS" on the backs. (We take requests).
2. "Seize the Opportunity to Play" (best gift with people playing in interesting places - subtitle on back)
3. Asian collection (A set of 10 cards with instruments from 10 different Asian countries, and description on back)
4. Appalachian Assortment
5. Beer-Guitar (Adult Tips "Have Foam with Your Music") and Banjo Moonshine Designs.
6. Tips for Playing in an Orchestra
7. In Progress - Voice Tips
All cards can be purchased as 11 by 17 or 16 by 20 inch posters at the link below.
If you have any requests or questions, do not hesitate to email RMChaffee1@comcast.net or call 865/850-9220.
We have been attending new kinds of events, and have learned that music teachers and
Grandmothers of young musicians are the biggest clients. Recently I attended the ETSBOA, the East Tennessee School Band and Orchestra Association. Folks love the cards and posters with cats and dogs so much. One gentleman came up to my vendor table and said, I am a dog person. What dog cards do you have?
Now we are creating a "Musical Pet Series". So stay tuned.
Future Violettes by Becky vending events:
Turkey Creek, Knoxville Hallmark store will be holding an event featuring Violettes very soon.
- Feb. 25 Relix Theatre, Wild Women Don't Have the Blues
- March 3 at Sherrill Hills Retirement Home from Noon to 3PM
- April 5 and 6, Nashville, Tennessee Music Teachers Association (TMTA) State Convention
Please visit our Music Teacher Cat - A - Palooza today.