Music Lovers Essay Contest or Win Guitar Purse, Violin Purse or Grand Piano Purse
This entry was posted on January 19, 2016.
Youth Essay Contest for Music Lovers
Essay Contest: Do you know a 10 thru 15 year old who loves to be creative, loves music and enjoys eclectic fashion? Whether its a Guitar Bag or a Guitar Purse is up to you!
Violettes by Becky is trying something new. Let's give it a whirl!
- A Dream Job for me to be the Park Director!
- A dream for my daughter who initially thought of the idea when she was quite young, and who wishes to promote literacy for children.
- A dream for my son who has always said he will design world energy solutions, as each ride could be powered by and a demonstration of a type of alternative energy.
- Jobs and Creative Educational Attraction for East TN.
- Violettes' Judges and Competition Winners could compose the ride music.
- Violettes for sale in the Concession Shops!
Essay Competition for Students age 10 thru 15:
"Describe how each ride/attraction would be designed in my Phantom Toll Booth Theme Park."
Alternatively, "What Would be Amazing to Do with Ginormous Lottery Winnings?"
There must be a minimum of 10 entries for a prize to be awarded. Winner receives a Violettes Bag - choice of Violin, Guitar or Grand Piano. (If less than 10 entries, winner will receive a 50% discount - shipping not discounted).
Entries Due by June 15, 2016
Email entry to ViolettesbyBecky@Gmail.com with heading:
Violettes by Becky Essay Competition Entry
Include Student's Name, Age, School, City and State, Parent's name and a note from the parent that says it is OK for the essay to be entered and to be posted if chosen as the essay winner.